Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This computer

So yesterday I started my blog. And I had a great little story I wanted to tell about Alexis (my 2 year old) and well Rusty (my husband) got on the computer and messed it up so it shut down and would not turn back on. That happened the last time he tried to get on google earth and I warned him, but he chose not to listen. There is a guy that he works with that tells him different things he can look up on googleearth and Rusty tries to come hopme and check them out, but can't because our google earth is tainted. Also it likes to freeze and the screen blinks on and off all the time while anyone is trying to do anything on the computer. Yah that gets annoying, but what can you do about it. I don;t really know much about computer and I really don't have the funds to pay a professional at this time, oh well. So we will see how regular I am at blogging with my fabulous computer.

No comments: