Tuesday, June 17, 2008

She did it!



This weekend Jordyn finally crawled. Friday to be exact. She would only do short trips of two or three "steps" or what ever they are called. It was a very exciting day. And then the following day she went a little further. She is getting so big. I love that little sweetie pie. She is now also at that fabulous age where they like to try and I really mean try to feed themselves. I really think more of the food end up on the outside than the inside. But look at that sweet face. It is cute whether it is dirty or clean. I love her big blue eyes!

3 comments:

Jamafam said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you have a blog. I will send you an invite and Kristen N. one as well if she wants.

Kacy said...

I love her big blue eyes. That is one thing our kids will never have. LOL She is so cute.

Christa said...

Peyton's been thinking about crawling. He pushes himself up on his tiptoes, stays that way for a few seconds, lays back down and just decides to roll where he wants to go. He's surprisingly fast.