Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Make-up Mommy!




So that story about Alexis. (I'm warning you now I am sure there will be many many stories about her. She is very active and naughty, but very cute.) Any to bive you a little background she is very much a girl and loves make-up. Everytime I am putting on my make-up there she is begging for some as well. So yesterday we were eating lunch and she finished and went up stairs, meanwhile I stayed in the kitchen feeding the little ones ( Jordyn, my 7 month old and Wesley the little boy I babysit, who is almost 9 months). Anyway, She had been up there for a little while and didn't come down and it was awfully quiet and that is never good when a toddler it quiet. So I went upstairs to find her. Naturally the first place I check is the bathroom, that is usually were she goes if she is being naughty or getting in something she shouldn't be in, but she was not there. Then I check my room, the masterbathroom, and Carter's room, no Alexis. So the last place I check is her room, why would she actually be playing in her room? Was she so tired she had put herself to sleep? (wishful thinking) Of course not she is sitting on her bed putting on my make-up. She sees me looks up and smiles and says "make-up mommy." And boy was she doing a great job. She had eye shadow all over her face. It was beautifully.


Just last week she was digging in my purse while we were at Lowes shopping for all the stuff we needed for the new bathroom downstair, and naturally she was bored, so she found a brand new tube of lipstick twisted it all the way to the top put some on her face and then put the lid on with out twisting it back down. So now the entire tube of lipstick is now in the lid, yah that can be used. She loves her make-up.

4 comments:

Bobie said...

It's gotta be hard to get mad with those beautiful eyes and cute smile starring at ya!!

Jillene said...

Hannah is the same way. She BEGS for make-up everyday. She has a caboodle that has lip gloss and glitter lotions in it and she plays with it everyday. Of course she can't just put on one color and call it good. NO--she has layers upon layers of lip gloss on. She is definately a girly girl. Sounds like Alexis is too!!

Krystal said...

I love that she has makeup in one hand and her "b" in the other! Too cute!

Kacy said...

Alexis is so cute. She is definitely all girl. Her and Kennidee would be best of buds. Kennidee is such the little princess.