Monday, June 23, 2008

Pony Girl


This is Alexis riding the rocking horse that her daddy use to ride when he was a little kid. Rusty's mom bounces the kids on her legs and sings "Pony Girl, Pony Girl won't you be my pony girl. Don't say no, here we go off across the field. Gitty up, gitty up, gitty up, whoooooo. Pony girl." And so now when Alexis goeds out to ride the rocking horse I can hear her out there singing that song. It is so cute. And she does the same thing when she plays with her My Little Pony and when ever she sees a horse. It is so fun watching them learn new things.

2 comments:

Jillene said...

My mom used to sing that same song to me! She also sings it to my kids (well-not Zach and Hannah anymore). Alexis looks so cute on the rocking horse! That is really cool that you have it and that it is in such good shape.

Kristen said...

Oh, she is such my little sweetie! I know you probably want me to have a boy so she will always be my favorite huh? I just love her!!!