Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It all starts now

It's official. I am now a blogger. I have been thinking of starting a blog for a long time and today was the day. Thanks to my sister Kristen. No our mom did not name us the same name. She is actually my sister-in-law, but I just call her my sister because I never had one til she came around.
Anyway, I am really excited to have this record of our family. My kids are so fun and entertaining. I am excited for my kids, that they can go back and read these stories about their life when they get older.

4 comments:

Jillene said...

Yeah for you!! I'm glad you started blogging. I'm here to tell you that it is soooo much eaiser than handwritting in a journal. I am actually loving it!

Christa said...

Welcome to this thing we call a blog. It really is a lot of fun and very addictive.

Rocky Mountain Merchandsing said...

Kristen-I don't think my first message took so I will try again! Thanks to you I have started a blog for my business :). It was fun reading about my sweet precious grandkids.

Love you!

Your second mom-Sue

Kacy said...

Yeah Kristen, You are finally a blogger. It is so fun! I will add you to our blog. www.jasonandkacy.blogspot.com