Friday, June 20, 2008

Father's Day Feasting






This was the weekend of BBQ's. Friday there was a surprise party for Rusty's uncle Steve. He turned 50. This was Rusty's first trip anywhere with all three kids by himself. I had previous plans so I could not go. He was a bit nervous and wasn't sure how he was going to do it, but I reasured him he would be okay and I 'm sure there would be other people there that would be more than happy to take Jordyn off his hands so he went. They had a good time. Alexis probably had the most fun because she got to play with her second cousin Kenidee and her bag of make-up, and we all know how Alexis loves her make-up. I was told be a few people, none of them being my husband that she looked beautiful. Lipstick everywhere eyeshadow, the works. Unfortunately it was not still on when she got home. And there weren't any pictures taken. So I will never know how good it looked. I guess that is what I get for not going.



Saturday we had a BBQ to celebrate Father's Day for Pa at Rusty's uncle Ricks and Sunday we had a BBQ at our house to celebrate Father's Day for Grandpa Forrest and all the other Dad's that were there. We had some awesome ribs on Sunday and with all these BBQ's we ended up with 4 bags of hamburger buns and 2 bags of hot dog buns and I have no idea what I am going to do with them all. I guess I will have to take the kids to feed some ducks somewhere. These are a few shots of the kids at Sunday's bbq.

No comments: