Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New things

This was a weekend of new things for Rusty. Friday we were invited to go boating and he tried to wake board. Yes tried. The poor guy tried so hard, but never could get up. So not to make him look bad I chose not to wake board this time. hee hee :) I hope he will be able to get up the next time we go and then I will be able to go out. :) I love wake boarding. We also had a lot of fun on the tubes.
Also, yesterday Rusty played soccer for the fisrt time since 4th grade. He was invited to play on an indoor league with my brothers and cousins. He didn't do too bad. He is such a good sport to show interest in things I like. I was also invited to play on the team, but I play on an outdoor coed league on wednesday's so I felt bad thinking I would have to leave my girls with someone two nights a week so I had to decline. His team did really well last night. They won 3-12, it was very impressive. I am so proud of my honey.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Okay, me to then (in comment to you being proud of Rusty), I was nervous for him because Austin set up a goal to "practice" with Adam and Rusty didn't get the pregame practice in but Steve said it went really well.

Christa said...

I'm very proud that he was willing to try some new things. Soon, he may even be able to to pick out his own clothes. Perhaps he does that already. Maybe it's just Ryan who won't. I'm working on him. One day, he'll no longer be afraid to buy a shirt on his own.

Jillene said...

That is so awesome! GO RUSTY!!