Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summertime Swimming

We are very lucky to be able to go swim all summer long at Grandma's. I was not able to do this as a child. Heck, I didn't even learn to swim until I was in middle school. It was a requirement for gym since our school had a pool. And boy was that special. I am excited to see my kids learn to swim at such young ages.






Alexis has her moments. One day she thinks she needs to stay and float in the baby toy and the next she thinks she can swim all by herself. And then she won't let anyone touch her. (It's a good thing her swimsuit has built in flotation devices.)



This obviously is Jordyns' fisrt summer in the pool and she loves it. She is already starting to try to kick. She gets bugged when someone is always holding her, except for Aunt Rinne.



Carter has no fear of the water this year. He loves to see how far he can swim and hold his breath under water. He has become a very strong swimmer.

1 comment:

Christa said...

How lucky for you to have access to a pool like that. My kids would be very jealous.