Sunday, July 13, 2008

Finally they are gone.

I am 27 and I finally got my wisdom teeth out. I had been trying to get tham out for so long and the day finally came Thursday. At first I was really wanting to be put out, but after weighing out the cost I decided to do it in the Dentists office. It wasn't so bad. The worst part or the whole ordeal is not being able to eat what I want. I can't believe I am saying this but it sucks only being able to eat yogurt and ice cream. Usually I love ice cream but it is getting old and I'm sure it is going to take a toll on my figure. They aren't so much in pain anymore, but I am affriad of getting stuff stuck in the big gaping holes in my mouth now. But they are finally out and I am happy to have thet done with.

1 comment:

Tiff Keetch said...

Yuck!! That week was awful.. Yogurt could help. It's a little more "healthful" :)

Feel better soon!