Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mischievous

I have to say Alexis is quite the wild child and love to get into things she knows she should not get into. And at this time in her life she loves lotion. So she is very excited anychance she get to put lotion on.
Well Sunday afternoon the girls were sleeping and Rusty and I went down to play Xbox with Carter and when we came upstairs this is what we found.

Doesn't she look lovely? One of her favorite spots to put lotion on is her neck for some reason and aparently her feet now too. Unfortunely this wasn't regular lotion. It was Desitin. Have you ever smelled that it does not smell good, it is diaper cream for heaven sakes. She didn't only put the lotion on herself. She also put it on the wall, window, the stairs and on out brand new couches. And my entire house smelled like diaper creme, yummy. It was pretty funny and it cleaned up pretty good, so I couldn't really get mad at her. Seriously, who could get mad at that sweet face?

3 comments:

Bobie said...

She has the look like, "oops, I'm busted!!".

Allison said...

That is awesome. This is only the beginning. I can't even count the number of times my kids have done something like that. (I imagine we all have these experiences.) I am so glad that you took a picture. I look back at all the "things" my children have done and I am so glad that I have taken pictures. (There have been times that I did not take a picture because at the time I did not think it was funny which I totally regret. Like Matthew cracking a dozen eggs on Maxx's head. Because it is funny and they are just so curious.) She is such a cutie. Micah misses everyone in Nursey so much. He is not going to nursery here in Vegas unless we get Eric and Lisa to come and teach. That is what he says. So for now he has been coming to class with us. (The teachers here can only handle screaming in nursery for so long. He is so stubborn he will cry the entire time.) I love to see how wonderful your family is doing.

Allison

Meg said...

Hey Kristen! I saw your blog on Jason and Kacy's- will you send me your e-mail so I can send you an invite to ours? (meg.trayner@gmail.com)
I love that picture- I can TOTALLy see Madeleine doing the same thing- she is already into everything...