Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It is time

It is starting to get a little ridiculous. I really need a new car. I made myself so extremely sick today walking Carter to a birthday party while pushing a stroller and pulling a wagon with three kids in it. I don't have a car big enough to leave my house during the day. I babysit a 10 month old and a 9 month and we have had Carter for the last two weeks plus Jordyn and Alexis. That is 5 kids and only have seating in my car for 3. I can only walk so far like that. I look like a freak show walking through the neighborhood with my caravan of children. Today while walking to the park for lunch with the kids, I had so guy stop and ask what the occasion was. At first I didn't get it, but as I was walking away it clicked. I think he meant we looked like a parade. Anyway I have really been doing my best to convince Rusty to get a new car. I have even had to send to run some of my errands. I think that was what sealed the deal. He didn't like having to do the grocery shopping. So now Rusty has said we can start shopping around for a new car. I am so excited, but I will be very sad to say good bye to me jeep. I love my jeep, but it just isn't big enough.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY!!! You have needed one for awhile!!

Ironygirl said...

Hopefully, your new car won't have the Death Wobble that your Jeep does. Although that could be usefully in getting your kids to behave in the car. J/K. I'm excited for you. We have a Honda Odyssey, and I really like it a lot.

Christa said...

You know you've reached a different level of adulthood when you have to buy a real, serious family car.

Jillene said...

That will be so nice! I know that when I got prego with Olivia I was driving a Nissan Altima and we for sure had to get another car. I can only imagine having to get all those kids into wagons, on bikes, etc. You have WAY more patience than I do!

Kacy said...

You so need one. Are you still going to come and check out the Pilot down here? I am glad Rusty finally agreed. Good job!