Monday, July 14, 2008

The Big News

Sorry to keep you all in suspense like that. And for those of you that were wondering, no Jordyn did not take her first step and no I am not pregnant, unfortunately. I wish. Anyway, The big news is we got a new car this last week. I am so excited. You are looking at the proud owner of a slightly used 2004 Honda Pilot. I have always liked them, but now that I have been driving it for a few days I love it. I can't tell you how happy I am to have this beauty.







I do have to say I was really sad to say goodbye to my jeep. I loved that car and it was a great car for me. That car had been through a lot with me. The last eight years with that jeep had been great. We have made many memories together, but like Christa said. There is a point in audulthood when you must buy a real serious family car. I was hard for me to give you up. Jeepy, I love you and will miss you.

6 comments:

Bobie said...

Dang!! I was hoping it was the pregnant thing. But congratulations on the new car anyway!! it's beautiful!

Ironygirl said...

Wow! It looks fantastic. I can't quite tell what the color is though.

Kristen said...

It is so cute! I am glad that you came and showed me. I know you miss your jeep but when you are a cute little mormon mom you will need more seats for all of the cute kids that need to be sent to you! Your a fabulous mom so I am sure Heavenly Father will send however many you are willing to take. Oh, yeah tell Rusty I guesss he is an alright dad too! :)

Christa said...

Congratulations! You are truly a grown-up now. I guess it's time for you to start wearing "mom" jeans as well.

Allison said...

Yeah!! am not going to show David. He so wants a new car. Will it fit 8 like on the commercials, (which I think are hilarious!!) or are those the new versions. You need a big car for all those kids you tend. And the big family that you will one day have. You are amazing. I love the car. Hopefully you wont have to walk everywhere now. How is everyone is the ward doing. You will have to email me.

Allison

Kacy said...

I am so glad that I found you such a fabulous car that you love so much. LOL