Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Obsession

Okay so it had been awhile since I have done a new entry on my blog. I am sorry to say I temporarily have a new obsession. It is the Twilight Saga. I have been very involved with reading the books. I have never been much of a reader due to lack of interest, I can't really ever find a book that really grabs my attention. This one had me from the very beginning. And two I just don't usually have that kind of time. But I have made an exception for these books. I have to admit my house isn't as clean as usual and I haven't done many projects with my kids lately, but I think they are surviving alright. I am currently on the 3rd book and will soon be reading the 4th I'm sure. So I may come back to blogging more regularily soon.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I am so happy! It is about time!!!!

Kacy said...

Yeah you are finally cool again. LOL I love the twilight books. They are seriously the best ever. I need to finish the 4th one this week before my friends all ruin it for me. I am going crazy.

Jillene said...

Welcome to the "Twilight" club! I can't beleive you are just starting! (0: They are great, aren't they?!

Allison said...

I loved all the books. I finally convinced David to read them. So far he is loving the first book. (However, he says that I have given him way too much info. on the books so he already knows what is going to happen. But when I read the books the second time I knew everything that was going to happen and liked them more because everything made more sense!! So he will still enjoy them.)