Friday, March 12, 2010

Packing, packing and more packing

So things are still going along with our house being under contract. So i though ti should get serious about packing things up. My goal is to pack at least 5 boxes a day. Today I made a small dent in the garage while the kids were riding bikes and playing in the front yard. It was such a nice day today, don't you hate those spring teasers and then watch the news for them to tell you it is going to snow in a few days. Sad. It didn't seem like I was making any progress because everything still looked the same, so the other day I look down pictures and wall decor from the kids room, now the house it starting to look a little bare.
I have to say I am a little nervous a bout the change, but I am way more excited. This will be a fun new stage in our lives. Rusty is totally freaking out about the whole thing, ask Kristen she has seen him. Lucky for him he is working all month and I mean all month. He just started a job working 7 10 hour shifts so he doesn't even have to do all the packing. One day he will just come home to an empty house. Not really, I planned our move out date for April 1st the day after his 7 10's end. Fun day off, right? If anyone is free that evening they are more than welcome to come lend a hand. And then in nine months we will get to do it all over again, but we will accompany that move with a big party, I just decided that, right now. It will be fun.
It's late and I am talking a little crazy now. so I better go. Love you all! Ta ta

1 comment:

Tiff Keetch said...

I hated packing. We had to move in with Justin's parents for 2 months, go on a vacation to Bear Lake during that time, and move the rest of our stuff into my mom's basement. It was awful to try and figure out what we would need for those 2 months, and what could just go into "storage."

But just think of the fun you'll have when you unpack it all in your new place!