Thursday, January 28, 2010

The house selling continues

We had a walk thru today and another one tomorrow. I have been doing a lot of house cleaning. Tomorrows showing will be the fourth on this week. That seems like a lot to me, but when I write it down it doesn't sound like that much. The other day Rusty was really missing his helmets and said he wants to put them back up. I decided if he does that I want to put our family and kids pictures back up on the wall too. I miss seeing my kids happy faces on the wall.
By the way if anyone was wondering we had some people come look at the townhouse Tuesday and they want to rent the place. I am so glad to have that out of the way. One less thing to worry about. They seem to be pretty responsible, I really hope that is the case.
Rusty is out in the garage trying to fix the big over head door. The opener broke that other day. I feel bad going to bed while he is out there working so I thought now would be a good time to do a little blogging.
Taylor is getting so big. You wouldn't even recognize her now compared to the last pictures of her on my blog. She has lost all her pretty dark curl and is now almost bald and it is coming in blonde. She is sure a cutie no matter what her hair looks like. She loves to rollover and like playing on her stomach. I remember when Alexis was a baby I use to have to bribe her with treats to play on her tummy. We are currently working on help her sit up on her own. She has her 6 month pictures coming up and it would be nice if she could sit all by her self for them. I have run into a bit of a dilemma when it come to pictures. I have taken the other two girls to Kiddie Kandids for their six month pictures and ordered the same layout and framed it to be hung on their wall in their room. Well if you hadn't heard Kiddie Kandid went out of business, so now I don't know waht I am going to do. I have tried to make sure if I do something for one of the girls I do it for all of them,but when business close or don't keep doing the same things it makes it difficult. I had this problem with Taylors hospital pictures. I had to order her a different framed announcement to hang in the girls room because they didn't make the one the other girls got.
Anyway I will stop rambling and I guess I will go see if there is something I can do to help Rusty out. It is a good thing he can figure out how to fix pretty much anything, because my dad was the same way so I expect my husband to be just like my dad. I love my dad, He is just a clever and helpful guy. He is always there to lend a gand if someone needs help.

No comments: