Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blogging part 2

So I think one of the reasons I haven't been the best blogger is because I wondered if this would be something my kids could look back on and read. If it would even be accessible in years to come. I like to have things on paper. I am just old fashioned that way. Well today much to my surprise I just found out about a place that will print your blog into a book. I am so so excited about this. So I might be doing a lot more blogging in the future. Yay!

3 comments:

Tiff Keetch said...

Isn't it a great idea? I love it. And you should TOTALLY do it.

Good to see you're back. And good luck on the whole house selling thing. :)

Ironygirl said...

My friend did that and her whole family LOVES it.

Biker5 said...

That's funny I just wrote a post about journaling on my blog because I thought it was easier to type than write. I read your blog even if I don't comment all the time. Will you send me the info about the book?