Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bobcat

Tonight Carter was presented with his Bobcat. We made the trek to Tooele to see them present him with patch. I am really excited that he is liking Scouts and that his mom is letting him do it. He has half his requirements done to get his wolf too. I forgot my camera, but Sue had hers, so once I get those pictures from her I will put some on here. They did a talent show this month for pack meeting, it was fun and pretty entertaining. Carter did a magic trick, it was very impressive, he did a good job. He also got to give the opening prayer. He is such a great kids. He is so neat sometimes he can really surprise you. I don't think I ever had to pray for anything very serious when I was as young as he is. To have to pray to see which church he should be baptized in is a big deal. And I was very impressed with him and so happy for him for the choice he made.

No comments: