Saturday, February 27, 2010

Talking twos

I love listening to Jordyn, my 2 1/2 year old talk. She tries to talk like a big kid, but in her cute little girl raspy voice. She loves "L" if a word has a "L" sound in it she makes sure she makes that sound.
The other day she was trying to say remember and it can out as "memember". I really wish I had tape recordings of all my kids talking at this age. Because Alexis pretty much says everything right these days. She was looking at something yesterday and I hear her say, "that's interesting" That just sounded like too big of a word to come out of a little 3 year old.
When carter was little he use to call strawberry milk "kiya" and a trampoline was a "patcholine" And Pinochio was "picanochio". I wish there was more I could remember. I am going to try to be better about writing this random things.

No comments: