Saturday, February 20, 2010

Taylor- 6 months

I went and got Taylor's 6 month pictures taken this week and I thought they turned out very cute. Here are a few of the ones I liked.


This one is very fitting because this is the stage of life she is at. She has just recently started sitting for longer than a minute all on her own.


I thought I would put a hat on her to hide her bald head and because I made this for her. I'm really into crocheting hats right now. It was fun watching her get these taken. It was like she was in a big pink fluffy cloud. And then she would try to eat it.

I think B&W and Sepia pictures are fun.I think she is so adorable and I just love the pop of color of the big flower on her head. And I love the naked baby pictures. She getting to the age were I won't be able to do them anymore.

1 comment:

Biker5 said...

She looks so cute! All your kids are very photogenic! That had is way cute. I'm getting into bow/flower making, maybe I'll have to trade with you.