Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Alexis 1st day of preschool

September 9, 2009 Alexis had her 1st day of preschool. Since Alexis is only 3 this year I wasn't sure if I wanted to pay for preschool especially since she was also starting dance. But Sheay and two of her friends were going to do a joy school since their preschool teacher quit so I though tit would be fun to do that with them.

Alexis was so so excited to go to school. She was a little disappointed when we pulled up to aunt Sheay's house for school, but she had a good time and always looks forward to going to school still.

Jordyn also really wanted to go to school, but she is a bit young for that, she didn't think so. So she went down stairs and found the Dora backpack and walked around the house with it on for at least 2 hours. She would not let me take it off.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

those pictures are so cute! When Jason started kindergarten, I apparently did the same thing as Jordyn... I got my packpack and rode in the car with him, and tried to go into kindergarten too! I'm glad Alexis is having fun in preschool.