Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Catch up

I quick update of the things we have done.
-24th of July we spent the time shopping for Daddy's birthday and cleaning for a BBQ at our house. That evening we had family over. We had a really good time and then once almost everyone left we lit fireworks with neighbors.
-The 24th weekend we went camping and boating with half of Rusty's family up at Strawberry Reseviour. He had a lot of fun. Carter, Seth, and Grandma all were brave and rode the tube and the rest of the adults did too. We mad enchiladas in the dutch oven for the first time and they turned out really good. I was really pleased with that.
-Last week Jordyn got her second tooth and she now say "hi". It is so cute.
-Alexis has started to talk in much more full and correct sentences lately. It is funny to hear her talk like that.
-We also bought Alexis a 2 wheel bike which she loves and hates, depending on the day.
-I just started to sell Lia Sophia. LAst Friday was my first party and it went pretty well. I am really excited to start this new adveture. And I hope it will be seccessful in the near future.
-I know there are more things I just can't think of them right now, but that is the jist of our last few weeks.

1 comment:

Kacy said...

Time for another update.