Monday, November 29, 2010

House 11-29-2010

We were able to start moving things into the house on Friday. It is so unreal to think I am lucky enough to live in such a great house. I am so grateful, I can't wait! We are hopefully going to be able to close tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. So we will be able to actually live in our house probably by Thursday. It is all so exciting, I can hardly believe this is really happening. On a sad note. We were not able to get our 4% rate we had originally locked, instead we have to settle for 4.25%, which don't get me wrong is still great, but it would have been nice to have had since we are financing more than we had originally planned. But it is all good. Three more days and counting. :)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Yeah!!! I would trade rates with you. I have 4.875.

Ironygirl said...

Yea! I'm glad you're finally moving in. I hope it isn't too snowy. We're finally getting snow down here in Flag.

Biker5 said...

Again Congrats on finishing everthing!!! I hope all goes well with the closing.