Thursday, November 18, 2010

House 11-18-2010

I AM OFFICIALLY STRESSED OUT RIGHT NOW. My house is not finished and my lock expired on Saturday. It is now thursday and I know we got an extension on our lock, but I do not know how long it was so I have no idea when this new one will expire. It is costing us money everyday the house is not finished that we had to extend our lock and now I just found out we may not be able to extend it again. And the rates are .375% higher than when we locked. Who knows how much more a month that is going to cost me on my mortgage if we have to have the higher rate. I am so frustrated. The house should have and could have been finished a week if not more ago. But no. There were days when the house sat untouched and nothing was done to it for days at a time. And now it is really costing me.
And on top of that I was just barely told I have to have my $3050 bond purchased with the bank before we get our occupancy on the house. Why did no one tell me this weeks ago?!

4 comments:

Tiff Keetch said...

I'm so sorry!! I hate when you have to wait on others to fulfill their obligations. Especially when you are the one who has to pay the consequences!

Thoughts and prayers coming your way!

Kristen said...

Thanks Tiff

Ironygirl said...

Argh! I hope things work out soon. I'm so sorry.

Kristen said...

Deep breaths, this is cruddy but I know that it will work out. Love you!