Tuesday, July 27, 2010

House 7-21-2010

It has almost been 2 months since our hole was started and now our main level of our house is all framed. this is so exciting! I can now walk thru the house and see exactly were rooms, bathrooms, and hallways are. I love it! it now looks like it could be a house to anyone that comes by it.

This is looking down the hall to the bedrooms from what will be the kitchen. You can see the the stairs going down to the basement and soon there will be stairs above those going upstairs.

This is a view of the family room and the hall. I am taking the picture from what will be our nook or also known as dining area.

Once again I am standing in the nook but now I have rotated to the right and this is a picture of what will soon be the kitchen. You can see the pantry on the right. Beyond the wall is the living room and to the left is the entry from the front door.

This is a view of the house from the garage. Carter's room is on the far left. The ramp goes to the house door from the garage and on the right is the laundry room.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

This is the part I like when houses are being built because you can visualize it more. I also like when the sheetrock goes up!!