Monday, July 19, 2010

Boating with the Gibson's

We got invited to go boating on Saturday morning and were excited to do so. The girls were really excited to go on the boat. They kept telling Grandma and Grandpa they were going to ride the boat.
I thought Taylor would be less than thrilled to have the life jacket on but she didn't seem to mind too much. This was her first time boating.

Taylor loved watching Brian wake board. She did the same thing when I was out on the water. Jillian said she kept saying "ma ma ma" That is one of her new words. I was excited I got up on the wake board the first time. I did have one really good fall that gave me a major headache, but I had alot of fun. I haven't wake boarded since before I had Alexis, I think.

The kids were all having a great time. Alexis kept looking back at me with a big grin glued on her face, but she would always turn back around to watch the water before I could get a picture of her giddiness.

The kids didn't want to get out on the tube, but they did jump in the lake and swim around.

While Brian was cleaning the boat we took the kids to the beach to play.
Taylor kept trying to eat sand, Jordyn wanted to play in the water but would not put her feet down, she thought there was a monster in the water. We think she didn't like the feeling of the mud under her feet. The other kids had a great time. they were saying they were on an adventure. And were out playing in the water.



If you were wondering why Rusty was not with us he was fishing with Carter and Jake. Which apparently wasn't so good for Rusty, he got sick, but Carter and Jake caught quite a few fish.


1 comment:

Tiff Keetch said...

So fun!! I can't wait until our family trip to Bear Lake (although we aren't taking Harvey this year).

Did Jordyn love that life jacket?? Harvey loves his!