Friday, August 7, 2009

Photo shoot

I was trying to take a good picture of Taylor to possibly use for a birth announcement. I think this first one is my favorite. Except I am mad I didn't turn the date off on the camera so now she has numbers accross her hand.



Sisterly Love

No Jordyn is not trying to eat Taylor. She was giving her a kiss.


I love Taylor's expression in this picture. I think she is thinking something along the lines of "PLease help me", or "What have I gotten myself into?"
Sometimes the big sisters are a little too lovey with their new little sister.

5 comments:

Christa said...

They're all really precious and holy cow, does she ever have a lot of hair.

Scott and Mary said...

She is precious, or as kelle says how "presh". I love you guys!

Meg said...

Congrats you guys! She is gorgeous! Such a beautiful family.

Krystal said...

those pictures turned out great... I bet you could just edit the date out of the photos. She is so stinkin cute... and Jordyn and Lexi just love her to bits!

Michael, Collette, Cassie, and Romeo said...

She is super cute! Can't wait to meet her!