Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Rusty

Rusty turned 30 this year. I told him before we had the baby that we needed to have e big birthday party for him because this was a BIG birthday for him. He was less than thrilled. When I realized how close it was going to be to the baby being born I told him I wasn't going to do the party anymore. I think he was relieved, but little did he know I was planning a surprise party for him insteadThis is Rusty and the girls on his Birthday. Alexis and I made a cake for him and we all gave him presents. It wasn't very adventful, but it was nice and satisfied him. Which made him not even suspect a partyI am happy to report it stayed a secret and he was very surprised.
And I want to thank Scott and Mary for letting us use have the party at their home.
This is a picture of him and his party cake. I forgot candles and we couldn't find any at the house so He got to blow out the centerpiece candles on the table instead.
Happy Birthday Sweetheart.

1 comment:

Scott and Mary said...

We love you and your family so much! We feel lucky to have you in our lives. It was fun!

PS I am guessing you found your camera, Yeah!