Monday, September 8, 2008

She's a walker


She likes to use the kitchen stools as a walker.


It is now official. Jordyn can walk. She has been doing it for a week now. She really started doing it a lot when we were out of town with Rusty's family for the Labor Day weekend. She really wants to be able to run around with all the rest of those kids surrounding her. She really knows how to hold her own. She is still a little unbalanced, but she is still trying to be able to get better.

To go back to the part about her holding her own. It is fun to watch her interact with her cousins and sister. She is quite the tease and she will tease those older kids and thinks she is so funny. She will sometime bring them to tears when she takes food from them. What can I say, she is a hungry growing girl. I feed her, I promise, but the way she eats you might wonder.

She will now give you a big sloppy open mouth kiss if you ask for one, but beware she does not stop at just one. She will usually give you two or three more after that. And she is so lovey and snuggly with everyone. Whenever she sees someone new she always wants that person to hold her and she will snuggle right up to them and give them a hug. It is so cute. She didi that to my cousin Alex the other day when we were at my Grandma's and he didn't quite know what to do. (He isn't around little babies much) It was pretty funny.

At this point in her life as well she has some obssesion with sippy cups. She loves them and tries to get her hands on any one that she sees. She has not mastered the art of drinking from a sippy cups, but is improving. She usually ends up drenched in whatever beverage was in the cup. SHe is such a content and chill little girl as well. She is such a fun addition to our famiy.

oh yes, and did I happen to mention she is the cleanest kid I have ever seem. (I wish)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Okay, that picture in the slide is sooo stinking cute!! I think it is one that should make the calendar this year! I am excited for her that she is walking, is it going to make it easier or harder on you since your house is pretty toddler proof?

Krystal said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! I look forward to seeing her walk! Also, you've been tagged! :o) details are on my blog...

Kacy said...

She is so stinking cute. I can't believe she is walking. Now the fun begins. I wish Kyson wasn't walking. It is cute and all but he is a monster and is into everything. He climbs out of his bed. He climbs out of his high chair and across the counter. He opens all the drawers that he couldn't reach before. The list goes on and on. But we still love them.

Andrea said...

Hey Kristen..It's your cousin Andrea. We are now blog buds. mine's andreaplusadam.blogspot.com

Peace