Friday, September 19, 2008

Koosheram

Labor Day weekend, is the traditional Hughes family getaway. We all had a really good time. Is was pretty crapped quarters, but I think it was good for every one to be so near and dear. We had a mere 18 people living in a four bedroom "cabin". It was cozy. :) Anyway we got to play a lot of games and ride four wheelers. We were so excited, it was the first time both of our four wheelers were working since we had gone camping last year. I am so proud of Carter he has become a lot more comfortable on the four wheeler. He was a wild man out there. He tried taking it over a few hills and attempted to jump it and he became really good at doing doughnuts. I love to see that. I child after my own heart.Alexis and Brady were also big fans. We couldn't keep those two off the bikes.
And if they weren't on them they were watching other people riding them. It will be fun to watch Alexis ride when she gets a little older. We might have to start looking into finding her a four wheeler of her own for next summer.

The kids all have soooo much fun playing together and having each other around and they love their auntie Kara and Jake.
This is a tradition that has gone on as long as I have been in the family and I really hope it will conyinue for years to come. I really think it is neat how close the family is and that we do so much together.


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Lucky...that looks like fun. You are such cool parents.

Kristen said...

I am jealous, I want to do a family vacation! Let's bug everyone about going somewhere next year!!!

Allison said...

"Crapped quarters" sounds like fun!! Hope our family is doing well. We are still surviving Vegas. Your kids are darling. Tell the ward hello!