Friday, May 28, 2010

House 5-28-2010

So if you were to go look at our lot right now this is what you will see.


If you are looking at this picture and wonder what it is you are looking at, let me help you. This is a vacant lot. No we have not started yet. We were so ready to dig last Friday, but our financing was not ready yet. It has sitting in underwriting for a week waiting for some form from the IRS. How annoying. Actually I did lie about that picture there is one thing missing that you would see if you went and looked at the lot and that is the backhoe that has been parked there for the last week. Our banker told us we should be able to start this week, but we are now looking at Friday afternoon and haven't heard form him. so now we are looking at maybe possibly starting things Tueasday, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Originally we were looking on at a Oct 18th finish date, but that was with the intent to start digging the first week of May. So now we are planning on a 2nd week in November finish date. I am sure this will change as well. I haven't really got too bothered buy the delays, because I am just happy to know that someday I will be getting my dream home.

No comments: