Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lovly Leaves

I think the leaves in fall are so much fun. I wanted to post these fun pictures a long time ago back when I took then around Halloween, but my computer was having issues. I just want to give a shout out to Ryan. Thank you for helping our poor computer. It is working better.
I always liked playing in the leaves as a child. My brothers and I use to make trails and mazes and play tag in the trails. It was a lot of fun. My kids aren't quite big enough for that yet, but they definitely know how to jump in a pile of leaves like champs.






























3 comments:

Allison said...

You do have the "MOST" amazing leaves in your yard. How was raking this year? I love pictures in the leaves. We don't get much of the leaves falling here in Vegas. The palm trees leaves kind of dangle, but that is it. I do miss the beautiful colors of fall. The weather here is just barely getting cold enough to wear our jackets. Which I LOVE!!!

Biker5 said...

Such cute pictures! That makes me want to plant a big tree in my front yard just for the leaves. I don't mind the raking.

Scott and Mary said...

Loved these pictures! I loved playing in fall leaves too as a kids it brought back good memories.

Thanks to you and Rusty for the great time in Vegas! You two are so fun and easy to hang out with....We had a blast!
PS I posted the few pictures I took, I thought it was a good one of you and Rusty! Happy New Year! Mary